Terms & Conditions
What You Agree To:
- You must be 18 years of age or over to place an order. It is illegal in the United Kingdom to sell Alcohol to anyone under 18.
- You are not purchasing any Alcoholic Product on behalf of anyone who is under 18 years of age.
- You agree to supplying The Lancashire Mead Company with your Date of Birth.
- By placing an order with The Lancashire Mead Company, you absolve the company of any liability for any known disease that is caused by Alcohol Consumption.
- Dispatch of orders is normally done Tuesday to Thursday, due to Event Trading most weekends.
- All orders placed after Noon Thursday will be dispatched Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.
- All prices shown include packaging in the Postal Dispatch option. Postage cost is additional and calculated at checkout, dependant on the delivery address.
- All communication will be via email. Please ensure you use a current email address and check your emails regularly for updates regarding your order. Please add our email address to your ‘safe’ list firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so before noon the next working day. Orders that have been dispatched cannot be cancelled.
- We dispatch using a courier service on a next working day delivery basis. It is your responsibility to ensure you can receive your delivery.
- We ship to the UK Mainland ONLY. We cannot ship outside of the UK including BFPO addresses.
- You can have your order delivered to an alternative address by entering your delivery address into the ‘Postage Address’ section whilst placing your order.
- YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DELIVERY ADDRESS ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED.
- Our couriers will endeavour to leave your parcel with a neighbour unless instructed otherwise. In the event that delivery is not possible, the courier will leave a card containing the information needed to organise re-delivery at a more convenient time. We will also email you this information. It is your responsibility to organise the re-delivery.
- You can include instructions to leave your delivery in a ‘safe place’ in the Customer Notes section. Please note that this is done at your own risk. Our couriers will leave your delivery as instructed and take pictures to prove they have done so.
- Missed deliveries, that are returned to us, cannot be refunded only redelivered subject to a further postage charge. This will be £25 to include the return fee charged by the courier.